What is Devops ?
Devops has become a popular practice and a keyword which is been talked about
very often in the IT organization of any size today. The evolution of culture and
practices that form devops principles draw its parallel in the open source culture and
its bazaar model of evolution. Since devops is not a standard, it has no one definition
but many interpretations. The purpose of this talk is to give clarity about what devops
is all about, learn how to interpret it the right way without getting overwhelmed by
the number of tools that you may come across and choose the right path with your
This program is in beta stage and will cover,
- What is the need for devops ?
- The History – how it evolved
- Wat are the key principles, practices and tools ?
- How to build a devops strategy ?
- Demonstrate a sample devops automation workflow
Click above image to enroll now for Free