Puppet is a leading tool in the devops arena which takes a declarative approach at automating infrastructure. By allowing to describe the state of the infrastructure as a code, it brings in consistency in the way you configure environments as well as provides a visibility into the state of Infrastructure.
This course gets you started with managing your infrastructure configurations using Puppet from scratch.
This is a free, introductory course, currently in beta.
Whats Included ?
- Environment Setup Instructions
Whats To be added ?
- Audio/Visual Lectures on Ansible Introductory Chapters
Why should you sign up for Beta ?
- You would be the first one to know once the video lecture is launched
Is there a Paid course Too ?
Yes, we have created “Zero to Puppet” course, which would be comprehensive learning program which would contain,
- Audio/Visual Lessons (12/15 Sections, 50+ lessons)
- Nano Projects
- Exercises and Problem Solving Questions